helps customers save time and money by providing them the right products to keep their facilities up and running.
Grainger's customers are 1.8 million businesses and institutions across North America and China. While each customer has a unique facility to operate and a different problem to solve, our customers all share the same requirement: when they need one of Grainger's products, they often need it right away.
With more than 17,000 knowledgeable employees, the Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels.
With 2006 sales of $5.9 billion, Grainger is a Fortune 500 company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
Why become a Grainger employee?
And if that's not enough...
- Grainger provides a stable and healthy working environment and is continually adapting to meet employee needs. A competitive benefits package, including profit sharing, makes Grainger an attractive place to work.
Other facts you should know
- Fortune Magazine voted Grainger as being one of America’s Most Admired Companies. Grainger was ranked fourth among the countries largest diversified wholesalers.
- Forbes.com™ included Grainger.com in its list of most important and promising Business-to-Business web sites.
- Grainger was established in 1927 and has over 75 years of growth and experience.
- Grainger has approximately $5 billion in sales and 1.5 million customers.
- One of Grainger's top priorities is to insure that we employ a diverse workforce and supports this commitment with company-sponsored diversity training.
To learn more about Grainger's corporate culture, values and history, visit our Company Info